Home » , » Part 1 : How To Make The Icing Cake Become Smooth ?

Part 1 : How To Make The Icing Cake Become Smooth ?

Do you ever wonder why many cake at bakery very smooth ? I always wonder because I always dream that I can make a beautiful and smooth cake . I find out that they using the paper towel to smooth the cake . I surprise that they use paper towel to smooth the icing cake . But , you would not get the smooth cake if you use regular buttercream . Because the paper towel will stick to buttercream , so you must use crusting buttercream .

First you smooth out as much of the buttercream as you can. After you done , allow it to crust about 15 minutes . After you sure that the buttercream icing has crusted, place a plain white smooth paper towel on the area of the buttercream that needing smoothing. Then gently rub the paper towel. The natural heat from your hand help's smooth the frosting under the towel. That is the way how to smoothing the cake with crusting buttercream . That is cool right ? If you still not sure how it done , I already find the tutorial video for you . Please enjoy !




0 comments: