Home » » Pavlova .. Oh La La

Pavlova .. Oh La La

Pavlova .. the sweetness dessert in the earth . I bet everyone agree with my statement . Hehehe . I know that this dessert already popular outside my country a long time ago . But in my country , end of the last year only started become popular . I know now how this dessert taste . In the inside of pavlova , this texture is very soft and in outside it kind of crispy . Not really crispy like cookies but it can hold the shape of pavlova . In Malaysia many online homemade bakers sale this dessert like this one .

When I search in Internet , many bakers like to make their meringue flavor chocolate . Hmm chocolate , make my mouth watering . Honestly I really addicted with chocolate because every food that involve chocolate I will eat . Pavlova chocolate , I still don't know how it taste but I bet it must very delicious because many bakers already make that . I found some sites that can inspiration someone who like pavlova a lot . Click this http://www.tastespotting.com/tag/pavlova . Oh , this picture below is my pavlova that I make last week .




0 comments: