Home » » Fried Durian

Fried Durian

Fried Durian ? First time I heard . I love durian so much ! So I think when it fried of course the taste is awesome too right ? I google the recipe durian fried . Look like the recipe is pretty easy . I will try when I have the chance . The recipe I found actually in Bahasa Melayu but I translate them into English . Forgive me for my poor grammar ! hehehe 

Recipe deep fried durian 

Ingredients (for 1 plate)

10 cloves of durian
7 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon rice flour
1 tablespoon granulated sugar 
1 large egg
Pinch of salt
Oil for frying 

In a bowl whisk the eggs with a fork until frothy, add a cup of water and other ingredient
except durian. Stir well to form a batter . Make sure the batter is thick like the batter of cake . 
Heating the oil and add all the durian in the batter . Stir until the durian is cover by the batter .  Scoop up one by one durian with the tablespoon and fill into the oil . Fried until the batter change the colour into golden brown . Toast and be served ! 



0 comments: